RM03-013 Economic Urinary Bag (T valve & Screw valve)
1 . For single use, mainly use for liquid-leading and urine collection after operation ;
2 . Bottom with T valve / screw valve ;
3 . Easy to read scale for quick determination of urine volume ;
4 . Non-return valve to present the back flow of urine .
Urine drainage bags collect urine . Bag will attach to a catheter (usually call Foley catheter) that is inside bladder . People may have a catheter and urine drainage bag because they have urinary incontinence (leakage) , urinary retention (not being able to urinate), surgery that made a catheter necessary , or another health problem .
Medical grade PVC,non-toxic
Capacity: 1000ml, 2000ml
90cm inlet tube
1 . EO gas sterilized, single use
2 . Easy read scale
3 . Non return valve prevent back flow of urine
4 . Transparent surface , easy to view urine color
CE Certificate, ISO 13485 can be approved
OEM & ODM are available
|Form of packing||1 pc / PE packing, 250 pcs / carton|
If using urine bag at home, follow these steps for emptying your bag :
- Wash your hands well.
- Keep the bag below your hip or bladder as you empty it.
- Hold the bag over the toilet, or the special container your doctor gave you.
- Open the spout at the bottom of the bag, and empty it into the toilet or container.
- Do not let the bag touch the rim of the toilet or container.
- Clean the spout with rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball or gauze.
- Close the spout tightly.
- Do not place the bag on the floor. Attach it to your leg again.
- Wash your hands again.