RM02-006 Closed Suction Catheter
1. Closed Suction Systems (T-piece) are designed to safely suction patients on mechanical ventilation by removing secretions from the airway while maintaining ventilation and oxygenation throughout the suctioning procedure.
2. This product changed traditional open operation it avoided medical staff infection to the patient for respiratory tract in the surgery.
3. Closed-suction systems reduce the opportunity for contamination to occur from outside pathogens, thus reducing the bacterial colonization within the circuit.
4. Closed Suction Systems have delivered advanced infection control benefits, HALYARD. redefining the standard of care for over 25 years.
5. Closed systems are available in many configurations in both single and dual lumen catheter options. These systems are cost effective and easy to use.
Made of non-toxic, non-irritant PVC(Medical grade).
Type: 72 hours 24 hours
Size(Adult and pediatric): 6Fr, 8Fr, 10Fr, 12Fr, 14Fr, 16Fr.
Package: Single blister package.
Sterilized by EO GAS.
Can be used for mechanically ventilated patients. Suction can be performed while ventilation continues.