Medical oxygen mask is simple to use, its basic structure is composed of mask body, adapter, nose clip, oxygen supply tube, oxygen supply tube connection pair, elastic band, oxygen mask can wrap the nose and mouth (oral nasal mask) or the whole face (full face mask).
How to use the medical oxygen mask correctly? The following take you to understand.
How to use the medical oxygen mask
1. Prepare the necessary items needed for the oxygen mask and double check to avoid missing them. Check the bed number and name carefully, clean your face and wash your hands before operation, wear a good mask, and tidy your clothing to prevent wearing items from falling off. 2.
2. Double check the bed number before operation. Install the oxygen meter after checking and also test for smooth flow. Install the oxygen core, install the wetting bottle, and check if these equipments are stable and in good working condition.
3. Check the date of the oxygen tubing and whether it is within the shelf life. Check for signs of air leakage and make sure the oxygen suction tube is in good working condition. Connect the oxygen tube to the wetting bottle, make sure the connection is secure, and turn on the switch to adjust the oxygen flow.
4. Check the oxygen tube again to make sure it is clear and not leaking. Check the end of the oxygen tube for moisture, if there is water droplets, dry it in time.
5. Connect the oxygen tube to the head mask and make sure the connection is intact to ensure that the working condition will not cause problems. After checking, put on the oxygen mask. With the mask should be adjusted for tightness and comfort of the nose clip.
6. After putting on the oxygen mask, record the time of oxygen intake and flow rate in time, and carefully patrol back and forth to observe the state of oxygen intake and any abnormal performance.
7. Stop oxygen use in time after the oxygen time reaches the standard, remove the mask carefully, turn off the flow meter in time, and record the time of stopping oxygen use.
Post time: Apr-20-2022