Precautions for health care in winter
1. The best time for health care. The experiment proves that 5-6 am is the climax of the biological clock, and the body temperature rises. When you get up at this time, you will be energetic.
2. Keep warm. Listen to the weather forecast on time, add clothes and warm keeping facilities as the temperature changes. Soak your feet in hot water for 10 minutes before going to bed. The room temperature should be appropriate. If the temperature of the air conditioner should not be too high, the temperature difference inside and outside the room should not be too large, and the temperature difference inside and outside the room should be 4-5 degrees.
3. The best ventilation effect is to open the window at 9-11 am and 2-4 pm every day.
4. Don’t exercise casually in the morning. Don’t be too early. Many people choose to do morning exercises before dawn or just before dawn (around 5:00), thinking that the environment is quiet and the air is fresh. In fact, this is not the case. Due to the cooling effect of the air near the ground at night, it is easy to form a stable inversion layer. Like a lid, it covers the air, making it difficult for pollutants in the air near the ground to diffuse, and at this time the concentration of pollutants is the largest. Therefore, morning exercisers should consciously avoid this period of time, and choose after sunrise, because after sunrise, the temperature starts to rise, the inversion layer is destroyed, and the pollutants spread out. This is a good opportunity for morning exercises.
5. Don’t choose woods. Many people believe that when doing morning exercises in the woods, there is enough oxygen to meet the oxygen demand during exercise. But this is not the case. Because only with the participation of sunlight can the chlorophyll of plants conduct photosynthesis, produce fresh oxygen, and release a lot of carbon dioxide. Therefore, the green forest is a good place for walking in the daytime, but not an ideal place for exercising in the morning.
6. Middle aged and old people should not do morning exercises. Because of the heart infarction, ischemia, heart rate disorder and other diseases of the middle-aged and elderly people, the peak attack occurs 24 hours a day from morning to noon. During this period, especially in the morning, exercise will induce serious heart rate disorder, myocardial ischemia and other accidents, and even lead to catastrophic consequences of sudden death, while exercise rarely occurs in the afternoon to evening.
7. Because there was no water to drink overnight, the blood was very viscous in the morning, increasing the risk of blood vessel blockage. After getting up, the sympathetic nerve excitability increases, the heart rate increases, and the heart itself needs more blood. 9-10 am is the time of the highest blood pressure in the day. Therefore, the morning is the time of multiple strokes and infarctions, which is called the devil time in medicine. After getting up in the morning, drinking a cup of boiled water can replenish water in the body, and has the function of washing the intestines and stomach. An hour before meals, a cup of water can block digestion and secretion, and promote appetite.
8. Sleep. The body’s “biological clock” has a low ebb at 22-23, so the best time to sleep should be 21-22
We explained above that we can choose different health care methods in different seasons. We should choose the health care methods that are suitable for us according to the seasons. Health care in winter is very different from other seasons, so we must have some general knowledge of health care in winter.
Be attention blood pressure in Winter
Post time: Oct-26-2022